[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

eXtreme Gammon 2 is released.

Posted By: eXtreme Gammon
Date: Saturday, 9 July 2011, at 7:45 p.m.

Hello everyone,

The final version of eXtreme Gammon 2 is now out from our website: www.extremegammon.com

Thanks to all the BGonliner for the feedback, bug report and help.

I’d like to thank thank in particular

• Neil Kazaross: for all his CPU time and engine advice without which XG2 would never have reach the strength it achieved.
  • Phil Simborg: for relentlessly promoting XG and all the feedback he gave me
  • Christopher Yep: Best beta tester award! His detailed, step by step, mails on how to reproduce bugs has been a tremendous time saver for me.
  • Itikawa Masanori and Yoshito Takeuchi: for their work on the Japanese translation.
  • Andrew Polochkin for the Russian translation.
  • Peter gtj, for his work on the Greek translation
  • Claude Landry and Miran Tuhtan for lending his computer time for the training process.
  • Mochy for all his effort promoting XG in Japan.
  • All the people who sent me rollout for the opening book (Stick, David Rockwell, Ken Bame, Neil Kazaross , Claude Landry, Alexandre Le Siege)

My apologies if I forgot anyone.

The list of thanks would not be complete without thanking my wife Michelle, who have endured the long hours I spent working on eXtreme Gammon 2.

I hope you will all enjoy this new version of eXtreme Gammon

Xavier Dufaure de Citres
    GameSite 2000 ltd.

• Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
    Your E-Mail Address:
    Subject:
    If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.