[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Legitish 32 Cube coming your way - Finale

Posted By: mamabear
Date: Tuesday, 21 August 2007, at 2:27 p.m.

In Response To: Legitish 32 Cube coming your way - Finale (Bill Riles)

Oh no Bill, how dumb do you think I think the Creature is, anyway? (That's a rhetorical question, please don't answer it >> ) Out of 1980-ish habit I was looking for a scrap of paper to write down numbers, but Stick, being more high-tech, pointed out we could just pull up Snowie on his laptop, get the equity and use the comp's calculator to get an exact number. "We're not in Kansas any more."

How I used to do them back in the day: I had memorized that with a single direct shot or the equivalent, no afters, it's 3.1 on an 8 cube (probably the most common situation I was usually asked to help settle). This would have led to 12.4 on a 32 cube, which I would have rounded up to 12.5. Oddly enough, the high-tech method led to the same answer, a bit over 12.4, so we used 12.5 and rolled for the half-point, hate those Xs on the scoresheet!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.