[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Airlines

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Tuesday, 21 August 2007, at 4:53 p.m.

In Response To: Airlines (Havard Raddum)

This is absurd ! Why does America (my country) persist in treating obviously harmless people from allied nations like this ? Now if you were carrying the Koran and screaming "Allah Akbar" I'd understand.

Were you to change planes in Hawaii ? Even so I cannot understand why you had to go thru immigration since you weren't staying in the US. Flying from Chicago to Italy with a stop and plane change in Paris we go thru immigration (passport control) in Paris since this is for the EU.

What is happening in America is that in many areas we are becoming more and more like the old Soviet Union with too many layers of government with some over zealous employees. Yes..we in America need to protect ourselves, but we can do a much more intelligent job of it if we grow some balls and racially profile travellers entering our borders. One problem is that some of the agents are so poorly educated that they might not even know where Australia is !

... neilkaz ...

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.