[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Airlines

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Tuesday, 21 August 2007, at 5:02 p.m.

In Response To: Airlines (Chuck Bower)

US Airways is a definate avoid if possible and United is quickly getting on my list as well, especially after this weekend to and from Ft Lauderdale.

Anytime you fly into a smaller place on an airline that doesn't have lots of planes coming into there you risk being fucked as I was yesterday when the plane to Denver at 4:35 had refueling issues and was unusable, so UA took our plane for the 6:15 to Chicago and left us to await a plane that arrived at the gate at 7:48..by the time those passengers got off and we quickly boarded, we backed away from the gate at 8:23 over two hours late.

Out of my last dozen or so trips on UA (24 flight segments or so) about 18 or 19 flight segments have been over an hour late.

I am starting to think that I don't want to go anywhere unless I can fly Southwest which has fewer issues than other airlines from my vast experience.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.