[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

TennisTalk

Posted By: Stick
Date: Sunday, 26 August 2007, at 4:45 a.m.

In Response To: TennisTalk (pekfrench)

I will trash talk on the court if it's someone I know, just like backgammon. (again, reference Mary Inc) I'm fairly decent, depending on if you're talking about in shape Stickalicious or as I am currently. I have hit a ball twice now over the summer, Friday included. I played the #1 girl's player @ my former HS because the coach asked me to. Said she never had anyone to practice with, and she has done rather well the last two years @ Sec/Reg/State.

That being said in my dilapidated state I'd give myself a miserable 3.0. If I was in shape, meaning I could not get winded by going to get a Pepsi, I'd bump myself up a full point, and if I was actually in practice a 4.5. It has been years since I've seen "tennis shape" though.

Philippoussis - big serve, no game, all I remember about him. He played for a good while but never 'made it'. I can't blame him for cashing in any way on his tennis career. P4WN those foggies up, get yourself some.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.