[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

More Interested in his upcoming sex life

Posted By: Stanley E. Richards
Date: Sunday, 26 August 2007, at 4:09 p.m.

In Response To: OT - Michael Vick (Stick)

Does he deserve another chance to play in the NFL? If I were an owner, I would pay Vick a low salary for a comeback. Other sports athletes have committed worse crimes. However, this crime is quite repulsive.

Now, Vick is a very famous, football star. He is handsome and young. Perhaps, he is quite a catch to be somebody's prison girlfriend. Or he may better serve as a common girlfriend to many inmates. Lately, I have been telling the worse jokes to my family. They are so bad that I dared not share them with others. But, I do not have to face you guys, so here they go...

Will Michael Vick have to suck dick?

He likes to abuse dogs. Will inmates teach him how to take it doggy style?

Stanley

P.S. Rae Carruth, former NFL wide receiver, is in prison for killing an ex pregnant casual girl acquaintance because he did not want to pay child support. The girl is dead. The child was born prematurely. I hope that the very young, handsome Carruth has been frequently gang raped in prison. I am not that angry at Vick. He does not deserve frequent gang raping. But, it may be appropriate for Vick to have to suck a dick or two and take it a few times like a bitch dog.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.