[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Recent Major Tournament Tough One for the Wizards

Posted By: Keene
Date: Monday, 27 August 2007, at 8:52 p.m.

In Response To: Recent Major Tournament Tough One for the Wizards (John Little)

Passing a take for an opportunity to see the guy's head explode during the next game sounds like positive equity to me!

Outstanding logic. And yes, I love it! The time pressure is probably worth an extra 10% alone. I would make him sweat it.

On a complete aside: I once (long time ago) played in a TMG $ tournament. I recalled that at 3-3 to 5, I noticed that my opponent (slow as hell player) had very little time on his clock remaining, and was taking far too long to play. So, I swung into a giant backgame to crush his time. It worked. He/She called me lots of long names, and followed me around the tournament matches swearing and screaming at me for a while. Unethical? Perhaps. Funny? Absolutely. Opponent didnt realize what I had done until it was too late for him. Was I wrong to take advantage of my slow playing opponent?

Keene

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.