[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

on soapbox

Posted By: Caryl Stephanson
Date: Wednesday, 29 August 2007, at 11:31 p.m.

In Response To: on soapbox (happyjuggler0)

I'm not sure about other areas and can only speak as to the people I have found locally discussing the case.

The consensus I have heard so far is that Vick is not condemned so much for the dog-fighting as the cruel disposal of dogs that didn't make the grade. Drowning and strangling and that wrings my heart also.

I have eaten veal and pate de foie gras (mixed up my French in last post!) when I was young. I enjoyed the goose liver and did not enjoy the calf. I've probably tried many dishes from all over the world. The ones that stick out are the chocolate covered ants (a little bitter) and the snake (yes it does taste a bit like chicken). I can hardly judge people by what they eat when I have eaten most things that swim, crawl, run or wriggle! I haven't eaten cat or dog nor do I wish to try it. I ate baby mice once or probably did. This was at a restaurant that was charged and convicted a week after I ate there with selling the baby mice as a replacement for shrimp.

On a last note, perhaps Vick would do charmingly in the ring against someone like Mike Tyson. They sound like a good match to me! I might even pay to see that one. Better yet, make it a cage match, last standing gets the money.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.