[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Filling out Giant-32 Ballot: Question for Danes, Japanese, Norwegians

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Saturday, 21 January 2012, at 12:02 a.m.

In Response To: Filling out Giant-32 Ballot: Question for Danes, Japanese, Norwegians (Paul Weaver)

With having 4 months experience in Norway u can take note about:
-Tore Fredriksen- a lot of norwegians think he is best out there, definately he is strong, not sure how strong he is, i guess around that line.
-Jon Royset-i always have had respect on him as one of the best players in the world, first he was world champ in 2003, second i remmember while i start playing online 2005 he had best error rate after Bonding and PJT.
-Sondre Rike-i like his personality and his style of playing, not sure if he is best in Norway by PR but he is fighter and winner for sure-he won both their Champions League and Norwegian Championships
-Justein Flood-i got quiet impressed by this guy, don't know how much he play internationally if at all, but he impressed me with his thought process, while all pros there got a problem way wrong me as well, he was the only one getting right and look so obvious to him and easy...
-Tommy nesbak- a lot claim he has the best error rate in Norway, i never met him live, but saw him playing online and from few matches i got from him he is really amazing-3.16
Worth point it out is Dagfin Sharheim or so, not sure about the spelling, he won 3 times norwegian Championships and is always in top of their rating list. Henning Roschberg as well

DANES

Obsiouslu u should consider Sander. He is not as active as he used to be but he still play. I guess while he is hot he is the best player in the world and everybody in Europe will agree on that.
Morten Holm always been out there
Steen Gronbech-already in the giants list, active, so i guess he deserves your attention as well
Young Guns- ACO, Marc Olsen...Marc is 2 years in row part of DK team for DK vs World match. ACO is pretty Gfood.
Claus Elken-ex nordic champ
Karsten Bredhal-some people say he knows how to win tourneys, not having personal impressions of him,online he played 4.18 but only few matches from nations cup i got so it is meanless.He is proven winner
There is one Guy called Gus, maybe u can think of him as well
Tue Rex-i heard he is the new error rate genius out there
Mike Larsen-he played good and play internationally as well
For japaneses i can only name 4 strong taht i know so better ask Mochy or Michy
I wrote a post before 2 years about the giants voting u can serach the forum for it, if i find motivation will write one for the new voting tomorow-i guess people need that, even person so well travelled and so well attending bg tourneys is having trouble knowing who is good or not:)Of course i'm not saying that someone should vote for what i suggest or so-use it just for reference if u don't knwo europeans or opposite.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.