[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Americans at 4.0 or below?

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Saturday, 21 January 2012, at 6:03 p.m.

In Response To: Americans at 4.0 or below? (adambulldog)

Yes my respect to ones u name but Falafel is not american and from the others only JOH and Wells are bellow 4. The only one i'm not sure is Sylvester cause i don't have evidence. For all other i'm pretty sure they don't score bellow 4.
For Stick-Of course there could be some players that are playing bellow 4 and are not in my list, i'm far from the idea that i know everybody who is playing and second i can't get matches from everyone and it is not my goal for it since i don't charge money to make the ranking i already spent enough time on it anyway;). Paul gave great example with Stuart he is really great player but not " famous " one otherwise i'm pretty sure he deserves easily top 32 place. Still i guess for Giants i'm mostly voting for international players, not for ones who never passed the border of their state or so. I also think it is both improitant the game and the results, cause variance i so huge in bg that even strongest players can play 20 events and don't even cash...but ability to win is important. Anyway everybody have different criterias for voting in the end it is always interesting to see who is on Top.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.