[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

This year's itinerary

Posted By: Mr Majestyk
Date: Monday, 23 January 2012, at 1:29 p.m.

Every couple of years I get the urge to travel and this year looks pretty damn good from where I'm sitting. I kick-off with the Euro's in Velden (april). Got a great deal at the 4* Barry Memle Hotel situated close to Lake Worthersee for a measly 300 Euro's for 2 adults 2 kids and 6 nights (no K). This hotels offers some of the best rates I've come across. I'm familiar with the Culture and Cusine; hope to see you there!

A short rest, then a couple of one-dayer's followed by the London Open in May. Looking forward to touch base with several of you hear; some old faces as well as new.

Then it's up north for the Imperial Cup, Blackpool followed by the Manchester Open and Liverpool Open in July.

I've provisionally booked for the Milano Open In Oct but seriously considering Vegas in Nov instead. Kick some Us Butt and win a Million, lol. I'll take you out for dinner and get you so pissed you'll never touch the stuff again, bring it on Sticky-poos.

So this is how my year looks like right now.

PS: London Open, if you looking for reasonable rates, try Travel Lodge. Last time I checked, £40 a night baby, 5 mins from veue.

Fock am I in a happy mood today!

NBM

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.