[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

GIANTS'2012 REVIEW(very long)

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Monday, 23 January 2012, at 4:21 p.m.

In Response To: GIANTS'2012 REVIEW(very long) (David Rockwell)

"Voters are asked to rank players "considering the level of their involvement with backgammon and their tournament skills over the past two years." I consider Nack's 2,829 posts on this site along with his opening research and other Backgammon activities to be a level of involvement sufficient to qualify him for consideration. Some others seem to disagree and that's fine. It is enough for me. Discussion isn't needed about his talent."

Excuse me but do u really believe yourself???Of course everyone is free to vote for whoever want but Nack already got his fame,winning 3 times. Now he did not play and even if he is the greatest player i can't vote for him when he did not play even 1 event. Great tennis players from past are now analysators or commentators but with this involvement they don't appears in the rankings. If Nack come back and play for sure he will deserves my vote, not now. Levermann also did a lot about Bg, creating Snowie but he is nto playing his time is over, Grandell was also great player but not playing. Tardieu is great player, he also invented a lot in BG and wrote many articles and etc but he is not playing, so same rules should apply to everyone. Open your eyes for newcommers if u want bg to grow as all of u pretend, stop living in past. I also want to see all this names to tourneys but they are not cooming, u can't attract sponsors or so telling Grandell and Ballard used to play Bg. U better say-Stick is great, MCG is amazing new talent and etc.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.