[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

GIANTS'2012 REVIEW(very long)promoting Bill Riles

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Monday, 23 January 2012, at 5:03 p.m.

In Response To: GIANTS'2012 REVIEW(very long) (Bill Riles)

Yes instead of all of u so called diplomats i'm honest-i said Tardieu is my favorit but i said he is innactive and for that reason does not deserve place in top 32. Is this pressure to vote for him?Is this promotion of my favs?
I said Malcolm is my fav bg personality, what is wrong with that?
And in the start of the post i warm that everyone should vote for whoever he wants andd the post is only for help when in doubt for people who don't know for example europeans and need reference, cause i really do care the list to be real and honest.
Believe me if i wanted to promote my favs i would not mention in my post all those people , but only my " so called favs".
I Think my approach much more right and honest that all of u who kiss others in their presence and talk shits behind their backs, cause i see this from a lot of people here
I think there is much more promoting done by some other people then my only post. And since everybody is writting about giants last few days i also wanted to give my 2 cents on the subject, and believe me my 2 cents worth much more then most does, cause i'm not brainwashing and i know very well what i'm talking about opposite of people who open their mouth just to say something totally not in place

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.