[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

GIANTS'2012 REVIEW(very long)

Posted By: julie
Date: Monday, 23 January 2012, at 8:06 p.m.

In Response To: GIANTS'2012 REVIEW(very long) (Iancho Hristov)

as soon as iancho named me in his post, i will answer. Two years ago, i send my ballot for the giant vote and the comittee answered me that i was not suppose to vote because i didn t play in championship

I am member of the board of the French Federation and I have staged and directed the French Championships for several years. This alone should make me eligible according to the requirements. On top of that, I was staff on many big international tournament since many years, not to mention a good 100 matches recorded for Giants in the past.

I donīt quite understand why a simple participation in the Beginners division in Monte-Carlo should prevent me from voting, since the comittee admit that I probably have more insights about players than most of the Open players who are eligible to vote.

after some people complain about the fact that they didn t allowed me to vote, they finally accepted my ballot.

some years ago, in enghien during the french open, carter mattig bring a lot of ballots to promote the giant vote. i saw some people vote and it was astounding. they just vote for their friends and just don't care about skills or results...

for me the fact that you registerd one time in an ABT or whatever international tournament should not be enough to vote, it doesn t mean anything.

i appreciate iancho's post, if it can help some people to know better about international players. and i don t understand why bill is so agressive and so irrespectfull with him.

we should thanks iancho for all what he did ( PR's database...)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.