[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Exploiting your opponent's weaknesses

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Thursday, 26 January 2012, at 10:24 a.m.

In Response To: Exploiting your opponent's weaknesses (Stick)

the key world u mention " large database" not from one match, in the post David is talking about Nack not allowing people to record cause they will see his weeknes- taking in account he is playing in good days 1 event per year, if u record every year 1 match of him from thsi one event in5 years u will have 5 matches, so maybe there is good chance next time u know by hearth all his games and while u draw him u can discover this same weakness in this particular match and exploit it, this what u mean?
Otherwise it is clear that if u have huge database u will discover something, question is it worth spending zillion of hours to study someone weaknesses when u don't even know if u will ever meet him in tourneys. In chess they do cause they have candidates matches and so, so they actually prepare on certain opponent, but in backgammon as CMC mention when u don't even know what is your next rolls, what kind of games u will get in, for me i funny to think that i u allow someone to see one match of u he gonnna find weakness , draw u enxt time and exploit it.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.