[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Exploiting your opponent's weaknesses

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Thursday, 26 January 2012, at 12:25 p.m.

In Response To: Exploiting your opponent's weaknesses (Christian Munk-Christensen)

David's claim come from Nack's words he does not alloow people to record him-cause they will detect his weakness so David say to think this is no sense for him,cause bg is solved. Translation-watching 1 game of Nack is where 1 match come from, even if u watch him 5 times that still will be not enough to catch weakness and it will take u lot of time and it is not clear if u ever draw and if u will be able to spot exploit thsi weakness so for me this also is strange argument but whatever it look like everybody repeat same but when someone as David make a challenge everyone remain silent. Let's prove it when u say it,prove it(i don't mention u as Stick or whatever, just everyone hear seems to agree on the adjustment against 2.5 guy). Also i remmember lot of peopel saying Falafel can't play according to score and bla bla, Falafel did offer challenge last year to everyone, nobody took it.
Paul Weaver told me Nack avg 2.5 10 years ago,i don't know if this is true or not if yes he was cleary ahead of his time, Jake is saying Nack does not have any weakness, so then what is the point of not allowing recording?In my mind best players want to show they are actually best, from what i saw in every tournament top players actually want the match recorded so they size up with the opposition. I'm not saying Nack is not best or so, for me will be really interesting and i guess for lot of people what his game look like, seeing his comments here i is clear he is top player.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.