[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

The answer is easy if you take it logically

Posted By: Daniel Murphy
Date: Wednesday, 15 February 2012, at 9:17 p.m.

In Response To: The answer is easy if you take it logically (Stick)

There's no score; it's scoreless; the score is 0-0. Sprechen Sie Punktzahl? If you tell me it's the top of the ninth and there's still no score, I'm not going to tell you you've spoken inaccurately (or illogically ?!) because you should have said there's still a score of zero-zero. I won't be doing that, no thanks. And I don't even have a car ;-.

"There was still no score until the 76th minute when Northern Arizona earned a free kick."

"... freshman Adam Swift (Secaucus, N.J./Secaucus) and TCNJ’s P.J. Schmidt fought to no score until the final minute ..."

"Both teams moved to the defensive upon successive penalties and there was no score until 8:10 when ...

"There was no score until Lui Passaglia's missed field goal produced a single for the Lions that got them off to a 1-0 lead."

"Tremendous game! No score until 4:30 left in third period, then Atlanta Fire scored two goals for a 2-0 win!"

"Still no score until, at last, Terry Bly scores for Norwich. Final score is 1 - 0."

"No Score Until 9th As Red Sox Knock Out Indians."

"The ladies held the Rams to no score until the fifth inning, where they scored one unearned run."

"It was a very even match with a few chances on both ends, but there were no score until 2 minutes before regulation."

"The teams would go back and forth for the majority of the first half with no score until SUNY IT would score in the 32nd minute."

"There was no score until the 5 min mark when super rep Tom Bordeau picked up a rebound and made it 1-0."

"There was no score until midway through the first period when the Gentlemen broke the scoreless deadlock."

"There was no score until China broke through during the first half. Defender Zhao Lili sided-footed a volley into the back of the net for 1-0."

"The Pioneers and Bears played the next 14:36 with no score until Brown found the back of the net."

"There was no score until the seventh inning as both pitchers were cruising along."

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.