[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Best Baffle Box Ever is now Available

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Thursday, 23 February 2012, at 4:51 p.m.

In Response To: Best Baffle Box Ever is now Available (Henrik Bukkjaer)

The box comes with instructions for assembly, but the pieces are numbered and even Bob Koca was able to figure it out without the instructions. We will created a YouTube video of the assembly and you will see.

There is NO ability for individuals to adjust the baffles...they are set in place by the magnets. They are angled enough to cause the dice to hit and turn, but not so much that the dice might stick on the baffle.

You cannot use the very large dice with this box, as they could hang up inside, but the normal and smaller dice come through nicely.

For those not familiar with a baffle box, I do not prefer it just because I am paranoid about cheaters. I use it because I hate to have to worry about honest players who are too lazy to shake their dice; because I hate having to look all over the floor for dice tossed off the board; and because I hate to wait for an important roll only to find out it is a cocked die and my opponent has to roll over 4 more times because he keeps throwing the dice on to the checkers or off the board.

I introduced a baffle box into the Chicago chouette about 10 years ago, and many players groaned and complained. Today, everyone in the chou prefers the box and feels uncomfortable without it.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.