[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Cube Action After Various Candidate Plays?

Posted By: svilo
Date: Saturday, 31 March 2012, at 5:02 p.m.

In Response To: Cube Action After Various Candidate Plays? (Paul Weaver)

I did not make a RO because AtS the margin between the first and second candidate was so large. What I did was Have Roller++ for top candidates at the 4 basic scores. Only AtS was the marin between first two so large. Then it turns out, with so little difference between top 3 at the 4 basic scores

1. It merits RO for the 4 basic scores for the first 2 or 3 moves. 2. It seems like a pivotal position (where the top candidates are close and small changes to the position could change their place). So we can see the importance of various factors.

All 3 top candidates lead to DT positions.

I have 0.05 (5%) GWC error threshold for a blunder. The solution is easy to neglect.

Since the thread is buried deep in the forum already, I can tell I remember someone or two wrote something on gammonvillage about bannana splits. This is something similar but more spectacular.

I will publish these 4-5 rollouts, but I need more time.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.