[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

eXtreme Gammon on an Ipad - Answers to multiple post

Posted By: eXtreme Gammon
Date: Sunday, 20 May 2012, at 4:24 a.m.

In Response To: eXtreme Gammon on an Ipad - Currently in Beta test (eXtreme Gammon)

@BenF: "It would be interesting to explore a function that can send positions directly to a linked desktop were they could be processed faster then on an ipad in real time."
I though about that, i've a few ideas, however it wont be right away.

@Nikolay: "Android could be a much better opportunity for Extreme Gammon because Android devices are made with much faster hardware - we are talking about Quad Core Phone and some Intel Based devices in the future."
Maybe, i am not sure where to find a good pure CPU comparison between Ios and Android phone. passmark (www.passmark.com) has some but they are broken down between the 2 OS and I'am not sure it is comparable.

@Micheal: "I wish I could have a $ for every Ipad user that will swear that XG cheats ;-)"
that would be a great business model!

@iancho: "Any chance to see it on Android devices as well?"
: I sure hope, Embarcardero has promised that the newest version of Delphi will have an update for Android. That will mean one single code to maintain and a rather easy port (i've some specific iOS code such as sound, gesture that will need to be redone).

@Bill: "Awesome...let us know if you need some testers!!
I will, at this time i am 95% done on the feature. In the past day I've been working on the stability. When this is done i will open the beta test to more people.

@David: "That is the greatest news I've heard since Neil agreed with my move in the OLM."
I am excited about that too!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.