[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

SURVEY - Backgammon Needs you!

Posted By: Mr Majestyk
Date: Monday, 4 June 2012, at 10:08 a.m.

For the next several weeks I'll be posting ONE survey question each day. I 'll record the data on spreadsheet and present it here for all to see when I'm done. I have my reasons for this approach. For instance, I've learnt here, posting positions in multiples of 3, 5 or 10 for whatever reason, simply doesn't work.

This is NOT an opportunity for you to get on your soapbox (like I did!) and yap on about how disgruntled you are about TD's or the manner in which they conduct business. Nor do I want to hear I should do it this way or that way. If you think you can do better, please be my guest. On a final note, Would you please JUST state your preference(s) and thank you for taking part.

**Please identify the Tournament Formats YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE**

Single Elimination - Double Elimination - Combination Knockout - Swiss - Speedgammon - Blitz - Knockout Doubles - Doubles Double Elimination - Progessive Con - Other

Eg.

Double Elimination - Like

Single Elimination - Dislke

I will entertain constructive feedback on this approach but please keep it short.

NBM

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.