[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Tournaments -- Attendance and More (Probably Much too Long)

Posted By: Strato
Date: Tuesday, 5 June 2012, at 12:48 p.m.

In Response To: Tournaments -- Attendance and More (Probably Much too Long) (Daniel Murphy)

Hi Daniel,

First of all I must be a bad writer because Henrik thought I said you have to cash at X amount of events when what I said was that you MUST attend X% of the tournaments in order to be eligible to the prize pool payouts

Secondly, you thought I said that X dollars be taken out of the entry fees of all tournaments when what I said was it would be an additional, mandatory $10 ABT Championship Prize Pool Fee at each tournament.

Regardless, it was just an idea, and I threw out a variety of amounts for the extra fee, number of events needed to attend and number of positions that would be paid out.

What I was looking for are ideas for more people to attend more ABT events. Does anyone else have any different ideas? Especially all of you who attend ABT tournaments? What would make you come to more events?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.