[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Free (ish) Lesson/Match

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 27 July 2012, at 8:18 a.m.

This is what I'd consider a rough draft or trial run of something I've been wanting to try out. As you'll hear via the recording I had the idea for this when people were requesting annotated matches. In short, I played a 7pt match against XG and gave my thoughts while playing the match.

This is free for everyone and I'd like any feedback you can give me. I am also asking for donations from any of you that can and think it's worth it. (the lesson or the cause) Please take the time to read this link. It is the front page of her local newspaper. She's a friend of mine. If you'd like to donate just Paypal my regular account and I will pay it forward. If I get enough support I'll post pictures of her from when we do our day drinking at the pool tomorrow! (yes, she has no idea yet about any of this)

View the match:
https://stick.webex.com/stick/ldr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=112262377&rKey=63e215dd885530d3 (1hr 15mins)

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.