[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Free Lesson - 5a 5a

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 30 August 2012, at 7:19 a.m.

In Response To: Free Lesson - 5a 5a (ah_clem)

The recube take points are not essential to memorize because they arise so infrequently and you should be able to figure them out easily OtB. While I do have them more or less memorized it was not something I consciously set out to do. When you look at as much bg bs as I do some things infiltrate your long term memory whether you want them to or not.

If you are at the point where you already have the centered cube take points and 2 cube gammon values memorized, you already have countless useful reference positions memorized, in other words, you're a stud...why not memorize the recube take points for common scores? It's not something I'd recommend in general though.

Maybe I'll post the cheat sheet at some point. If you're really hard up, you can pause the video and steal my goodies. It is not formatted how most people would prefer but it's how I like it.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.