[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Bill Patterson

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Thursday, 30 August 2012, at 9:13 p.m.

In Response To: Bill Patterson (Bill Phipps)

Thank you for your reply. Maybe I somehow missed some earlier postings, but perhaps you or someone could explain to me how all of this started.I would appreciate it.It has never even come to mind that Stick would cheat or that he would have to, because of his expert analysis in his lessons and articles.I have learned quite a bit from him. The only times I have seen his matches are from the files that he has put on the forum. Perhaps, I should not bring this up, but how would one cheat and what benefit is it if you are not betting real money? It is a learning experience whenever one plays, and if you cheat, a person like me who is an intermediate,would not learn as much as playing without help. You only learn through experience and learning through your mistakes. Am I right? Even Stick does not play perfect everytime, but I know that he keeps learning, even as an expert.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.