[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Iancho

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Saturday, 1 September 2012, at 8:47 a.m.

In Response To: Iancho (Bill Phipps)

2.49-251 matches, last 100- 2.21. No time now for quartiles, maybe next few days.
My 2 cents about the case: Stick was my guest before few years in Bulgaria, i was watching him playing online 2 weeks against Matt, Falafel and others, in front of me he was playing while chatting with at least 3 people on msn, listening music, watching tennis and speaking to me, his results were really great, i can't tell if he was playing 2 or 3, but he was playing consistently well.
Of course it is interesting if someone is capable of playing that well and instead of people who are brushing Stick here but talking behind his back, at least Bill is open and i don't find him offensive. Maybe only Backgammon can win from this kind of duel. And both players can win a lot- Stick to prove he is best and BIll to make enough PR to get included in the next Giants candidate list:)
One thing is sure i think that really u can't offer u play 2.04 or u are bot:)i guess the data between 100 and 250 matches 2.2-2.4 should be used as more accurate. So i guess u can challenge on 2.3-2.4, but 2.04 is sick for 25 matches to 7.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.