[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Last sunday in the chouette...

Posted By: Timothy Chow
Date: Saturday, 1 September 2012, at 1:35 p.m.

In Response To: Last sunday in the chouette... (higonefive)

Being the captain does influence my play somewhat, but the kinds of information I'd take into account weren't provided in your description. For example: how strong is the box? How aggressively or timidly does the box play/handle the cube? Or more specifically, what kinds of errors is the box likely to make in the upcoming game? Some players in my usual playing group will have a tendency to play this as a priming game even if they roll something that they should use to attack. Also, on the team, is there a consensus about what to play?

I'm not sure how much chouette rules vary, but in our chouette, the box stays in the box if and only if he wins against the captain. Players who like being in the box will, when confronted with an unpleasant cube, tend to take the captain's cube and drop the others. So when I'm on the team but not the captain, I'm very quick to double, but I'm much slower to double when I'm the captain.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.