[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Stick Challenge

Posted By: Strato
Date: Saturday, 8 September 2012, at 1:31 a.m.

In Response To: Stick Challenge (Jake Jacobs)

Jake,

From Stick's Post-Pittsburgh Post called PGH Review:

Stick:

"I need to side track now to multiple threads I haven't addressed yet. The Bill Phipps threads. Don't get excited, there won't be the drama you're craving. I agree completely with the couple/few people here who agree that Bill has done nothing wrong. Aside from one post of his where the wording didn't tickle my fancy, everything was approached in a very respectful manner. I have nothing against Bill for any of the postings or challenges etc...yet when I saw him in PGH I would swear that he was avoiding looking at me. I could be wrong, I could be imagining it, but that was my feeling.

So, I thought what better to do than buy Bill in the calcutta!? It provided me with some humor and it's not a bad buy at all as Bill is a solid player. Well, it wasn't a bad buy until I added Mr. Friesen to the team, then things got sketchy. Bill didn't buy back though so I never talked to him."

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.