[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Tournament Rules and Guidelines

Posted By: Michael Petch
Date: Wednesday, 28 November 2012, at 1:44 a.m.

In Response To: Tournament Rules and Guidelines (Daniel Murphy)

Although I agree with rule changes, I am somewhat shocked that only a small handful of volunteers contributed, and then ask that the world adopt them. They should be going to the world bodies and getting their input. I would have done that well before posting the current revision here. That was why I asked if they intend to change the rules at all in my previous post, even if suggestions are given.

What puzzles me more is that they want to create a set of quasi-universal rules, have federations join on board and make their own modifications. I guess I am wondering if all the federations adopt their own ones. That doesn't seem all that standardized to me. I think what Phil and the other volunteers have done here is a good start, but I think they really need to involve the federations and get their input. Maybe the major groups / Phil & his volunteers can agree on something and then propose it here.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.