[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Tournament Rules and Guidelines

Posted By: Casper van der Tak
Date: Saturday, 1 December 2012, at 11:36 a.m.

In Response To: Tournament Rules and Guidelines (Phil Simborg)

Phil, Chuck, Jeb, nice work!

I have a few suggestions that I hope are constructive:

1. Add an introduction about the motivation to prepare these rules and guidelines, and the consultation that went into drafting these. Also, it would be good to add some information about the three of you, what makes you qualified to draft these (I know at least part of it, but people who do not visit this forum might not know).

2. Only at some points the intent of the ruling is provided. I think it is good to give the intent more often (the type of conflicts or confusion it aims to avoid).

3. I don't know whether you are willing to put in the time, but it would be nice if people can comment and suggest changes. This may cost a lot of your time, but would improve the quality of the work product (I think) and acceptance.

4. In a final version, the layout could be further improved (now there are double spaces in some locations for example). If you like, I could forward what I believe would look more attractive.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.