[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

eXtreme Gammon 2.10 Beta

Posted By: eXtreme Gammon
Date: Sunday, 3 February 2013, at 7:37 p.m.

Hello everyone,

A beta of version 2.10 is available Here

Normally i would i've done a beta test for a minor revision, but in that case, i decide to be safe as i recompiled XG using a different version of Delphi (Delphi XE2).

Please let me know if there is any issue (even minor).

Xavier Dufaure de Citres

Here is the list of changes

Improvements / Changes

• Changing the Crawford flag during a transcription mark the cube decisions to be valid
  • Opening book contains Nackgammon Opening for unlimited and DMP (Rolled by Miran Tuthan)
  • Support of Hugh Sconyer's Bearoff database
  • Updated graphics and better support for High DPI resolutions (up to 200% or 192 DPI)
  • Add Transcriber name

Bug Fixes

• Double Clicking on the tray with "Click anywhere to confirm" could generate a synchronization error
  • If "make random error in opening" was checked, low level player checker play was not making errors (and was using 1-ply).
  • Race Dialog, EPC tab: Probability of bearing off in N turn could be inverted
  • Folder for Batch RO will now use the location of the last imported game
  • Gammon Price for Match was wrong when at 64 away (very long matches)
  • MAT file where player name contains parenthesis where not imported correctly
  • Gammon price at very lopsided score were off (such as 11 away, 3 away)
  • Pressing NumLock was incorrectly minimizing XG in the task bar
  • In Setup mode, Swapping the board does not prompt if you want to cancel the analyze.
  • Using Publication in a Japanese system could show the Yen code rather than checkers
  • The options to have XG picking random move in the opening (within a set threshold) was not working as expected for the 2nd move of the game.
  • Importing Jellyfish position was inverting the player name and score.
  • Move not played before a resign does not count as a decision any longer.

• Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
    Your E-Mail Address:
    Subject:
    If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.