[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Thanks all

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 16 January 2007, at 1:03 p.m.

In Response To: Stik (Iancho Hristov)

My opponent's catching some frozen dice helped me climb the mountain. This will hopefully push me to actually better my play instead of being content on being not terrible. My ER in the final match is too high, though I imagine the brute of it is from 2 cubes I'd pass again maybe w/the wrong rational but nonetheless my decision =P

Also want to thank Neil for playing doubles. Not often you put up a "anyone want to play doubles" sign and get one of the best players in the world to reply. Thanks again to Trice for recording the finals match too. I already have it in hand, rollouts running. Anyone with Snowie who would like it I'll give it to you after I finish the rollouts (should be sometime this week, I'm using my fast comp. to get it done). If you have GNU and want it too maybe I can be assed to do it, maybe not, no promises, just put your requests or shoot me an email.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.