[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Re: Moves leading up to today's OLM

Posted By: stremba
Date: Tuesday, 16 January 2007, at 3:25 p.m.

In Response To: Moves leading up to today's OLM (Stick)

Maybe a dumb question, and I'm not saying that you should revert the OLM back to this point, but what about 13/1 (2) with our last 66 roll? I can't see that it leaves us any worse off than the 13/7 (2) 21/15 (2) move on our side of the board, you need a 44 45 or 46 roll to run into the outfield, whereas with the play you made, you need a 34 35 or 36. In fact, twice as many rolls hit the fly shot following your play as mine (34 hits the blot vs. 44 after my play). My play does leave the 4 point anchor in place and exposes a second blot. However, you aren't favored to enter after the hit, let alone enter and hit both of our blots. Since my play leaves the anchor in place, we can't be closed out at any point, so I'm not sure getting two hit leads to that many more gammons than getting one hit after we leave our anchor and possibly get closed out. With blots on our 8 point and midpoint, we still can play one 44 roll without breaking our board, so it's a pretty unlikely parlay for us to be forced to break our board because we didn't run off the anchor with the 66. I just think this might be an interesting rollout to do if you have some time for another one.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.