[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Wait!!! There is something very fishy here!!!

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Monday, 10 November 2014, at 9:29 p.m.

In Response To: fantastic app (Phil Simborg)

I was in the middle of marking one of the flashcards "hard" when it hit me why Jeremy has put this app on the market free! He will be able to research our answers and determine exactly where each of us have weaknesses that he can exploit over the board!

Right now he knows which take points and match equities I am not sure of, and if I had been dumb enough to keep going, he would know about all my weaknesses.

The second Jeremy first showed me his idea a few months ago and told me it was going to be free, I became suspicious. He looks and acts like such a nice guy, and I always wondered about that....is anyone really that nice? He even goes to Burning Man to make people think he is part of the nice-guy movement. But I have played backgammon with Jeremy in both tournaments and chouette enough to realize his true nature. He wants to beat me and take my money as much as anyone.

So, I want to warn you all to be careful about answering honestly. Yes, I am sure many of you won't believe me, but three years from now when you look at tournament results and the newest rankings, when you see Jeremy's name high on that list, you will know I was right.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.