[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

The most exciting game I've ever seen

Posted By: Phil simborg
Date: Sunday, 1 February 2015, at 10:21 a.m.

In Response To: The most exciting game I've ever seen (AdamStocks)

I was sitting next to Mochy. First he broke his 5 point which I could not believe, and then he gave up his 6 point! Did you know that Mochy only had 10 seconds on his clock!? Did you know Loreo only had 3 seconds that last game!

It was the most exciting game I had ever seen also and I can't wait to see how XG evaluates it. However I beat Loreo after trailing 7-2 (to 11) and then I best Gary Fries in the next round, also trailing 1away/6away Crawford. At one point I believe my winning chances in the Crawford game were under 1 percent and that game and the final game were every bit as exciting as Mochy's.

Unfortunately my match with Gary was not streamed or recorded because he requested that we do not stream or record it.

Everyone is in shock that with 14 of the top 32 Giants in the field there was not one that made the quarterfinals --and in most cases the Giants were knocked off by non-giants.

I gave people the option of betting that no Giants would win (even money) and not a single person took that bet, though many bet on a Giant to win and a few took odds that a Japanese would win--and they looked good because after 2 rounds Mochy snd Michi and Akiko were all still alive.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.