[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

10-10/11, they started with 11 and 21 seconds clocktime, and played 30 minutes

Posted By: Christian Plenz
Date: Sunday, 1 February 2015, at 9:11 p.m.

In Response To: 10-10/11, they started with 11 and 21 seconds clocktime, and played 30 minutes (Bob Koca)

I rather would call it a gamble that has not payed off. There are uncountable ways the game offers and you also can win a gamble from time to time.

Imagine you drop a big cube that sacrisfies 3%. In order to that you need your opponent to waste 3% or more additionally than you to not make your pass a 'misguided' decision. But next game becomes a boring race, you win two points and close out the match without any opportunities for your opponent to make a mistake. So was the drop a bad decision? You could be happy that you won the match. If you play for something else than winning you may consider it also a gamble that went the wrong way.

What I really like at this story is that it reminds me on the play Mochy made against me. 13/7 6/5 in the very first move of our match (so definately no time trouble involved). A couple of years ago and it was an early round of Last Chance

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.