[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Neil's errors in OLM play

Posted By: christian munk-christensen
Date: Monday, 9 February 2015, at 7:59 a.m.

In Response To: Neil's errors in OLM play (Art Grater)

Martin brought up this phrase, ask him what it means if you're not sure.

I believe it means if a player can average below 2.0 in the long run. I think that is not possible, at least it hasn't been done yet. Mochy is probably the player who comes closest but even he is not there.

Eventually there will be a bad match which is impossible to make up for. It takes an awful lot of 1,xs to make up for a couple of 5+ matches.

Is it possible to average 0,3 in 3,5 consecutive 11-pointers? I am skeptical. I would love to hear from Falafel, MCG, Mochy and some of the other world class players if they think it is likely that someone averaged 0,3 in 3,5 long matches without consulting the bot.

It is off course possible that Neil didn't check a bot first but read the other responses first before making his own response. If the other responses were partly based on bot evaluations, then maybe that's how Neil ended up with his impressive PR.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.