[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Re: OLM Tues. Jan. 23rd

Posted By: stremba
Date: Tuesday, 23 January 2007, at 1:39 p.m.

In Response To: OLM Tues. Jan. 23rd (Stick)

Slotting the nine point looks nice, but Stick is far behind in the race right now, so the nine is not really a blocking point. It's just another point that we'll have to clear down the road. Similarly, slotting the bar point doesn't make sense. We are ahead in the race; no need to gamble right now. That leaves 13/8 and plays involving the back checkers. 13/8 is safe and brings another builder into play. Our 4 and 5 points are stripped, so we should be able to smooth out the distribution with later 3's or 4's. However, we strip our midpoint, which may become problematic should Stick run his checker on the 2 point into the outfield and we roll a hitting number. I just don't think 13/8 accomplishes enough to overcome the stripped midpoint. That leaves plays involving the back checkers, namely 23/18 or 24/20 23/22. 24/20 23/22 puts a checker on Stick's 5 point. With an anchor, I think Stick would be happy to hit loose to try to make some forward structure, and the 5 point is the point he'd most like to have. The bar point is valuable, but much less so than the 5 point, and there are fewer numbers that hit there, and we have better return shots on the bar. 23/18 is my move.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.