[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Two reasons why letting your opponent time-out makes you a rules-breaker

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 28 May 2016, at 6:22 p.m.

In Response To: Two reasons why letting your opponent time-out makes you a rules-breaker (Phil Simborg)

So as much as I understand and respect Stick and others who say they are going to "punish" their opponent for consistent poor behavior or rule violations, I'm sorry, but they don't have that right

Again, wtf! I am never breaking the rules when I 'punish' my opponent. As an example he cubes and forgets to hit his clock. I tell him 'clock'. Next game same thing happens, again I tell him 'clock'. The 3rd time it happens I'll likely tell him and say 'If you forget again I'm not reminding you any more.' When it happens again I'll sit there and stare at the board until he realizes that he hasn't hit the clock. If you think that and the other similar examples I already cited is bending the rules in an improper fashion, so be it.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.