[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Director's ruling at the Chicago Open...

Posted By: walter meuwis
Date: Wednesday, 1 June 2016, at 7:22 a.m.

In Response To: Director's ruling at the Chicago Open... (Stick)

It is also neither my way, here is an example of moving 5 times, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDmg7DdT4DE timeframe 1.10.12 this happened to me in the european team championship 2015 in Budapest. As you can see i point out his mistake after he pushed the clock, can you find an earlier point in the action to point it out? i even point it out without stopping the clock, my time keeps running. My opponent thinks he played legal, i ponder the situation during my time running, am i right or not that it were 5 moves, i am not entirely sure, i could stop the clock and check the position on my camera, however i know from experience that this is not that easy since i record with a HD videocamera and that it can take 10 to 15 min to get to the exact position on my camerascreen, in the end i decide that since i allready had a good lead in the pipcount and was likely to win the game which i also did and since this was the 3rd 15-pointer of the day and i was getting a bit tired i let it be and rolled to play on.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.