[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BG Buddy auto-roll dice

Posted By: Jeremy Bagai
Date: Sunday, 26 February 2017, at 9:27 p.m.

In Response To: BG Buddy auto-roll dice (Boop)

There is no call to post a reason for autoroll onscreen. It's really not complicated. Everyone is used to these scenarios. Everyone who plays online with GG or any other service understands they don't need to "decide to roll" when rolling is the only legal option. We understand this. If you want to be extra cautious, make it optional. But if the option is turned on, no one needs to see text saying "You cannot cube." More distraction than help.

If you make it optional, I would certainly include it for money games. If someone wants to make an offer, they should press the pause button. Settlements are not all that common, but having to press "Roll" twenty times in a row when you don't have access to the cube is a little annoying. Test it out and see if it really does cause problems. I bet not.

BTW, I just used BGBuddy for three club matches yesterday. It's superb. The game is much faster, less noisy, and your wrist and elbow aren't tired at the end of the day. I was thinking of spending $25 for a replacement scoreboard (my last one was stolen out of my car, ugh), but this app does far more for considerably less.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.