[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BG Buddy auto-roll dice

Posted By: Boop
Date: Monday, 27 February 2017, at 1:39 p.m.

In Response To: BG Buddy auto-roll dice (Jeremy Bagai)

Thanks, if no-one else appears with a good counter argument I will not show a reason for autoroll.

QUOTE:

'BTW, I just used BGBuddy for three club matches yesterday. It's superb. The game is much faster, less noisy, and your wrist and elbow aren't tired at the end of the day. I was thinking of spending $25 for a replacement scoreboard (my last one was stolen out of my car, ugh), but this app does far more for considerably less. '

This is great to hear and I'm in total agreement! Matches are completed more quickly without shaking dice and rerolling cocked dice. Also, I have transcribed a few of Rick Janowski's BMAB matches with Yan Kit Chan, who uses BG Buddy when he plays, and I found the lack of 'clatter', as dice are not being continually shaken directly under the microphone ... pleasing.

On that sonic point I think BG Buddy could make streamed matches less jaring to the viewer while also allowing the viewer to clearly see the dice at all times.(As well as the clock, player names, event name etc) Also, being able to hear what players or others around are saying while a match is streaming would add a little more to the experience.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.