[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

What is everyone talking about?

Posted By: Bill Riles
Date: Tuesday, 28 February 2017, at 3:38 p.m.

In Response To: What is everyone talking about? (Bob koca)

Yes, Bob, you are missing something. I was/am talking in this thread about online streaming onto the Internet. Chuck commented on video projection within the playing room in San Antonio -- not online streaming onto the Internet.

He inadvertently, I believe, misled people to believe he was commenting on our streaming -- they were two entirely different operations. The projection was from the computer to a projector displaying onto an overhead screen -- yes, some resolution is lost in this process. Our online streaming was superb. In my biased opinion, it was some of the best video quality and staging presentation to be found.

As I further explained, for considerable expense, we could also show the actual stream on a large monitor(s) within the playing room. Then those in the playing room would have the same great video quality as we have on the online streaming. If someone wants to chip in a grand maybe we'll do that next year.

We simply thought we were providing, inexpensively, an added benefit to players in the playing room. We like to think most appreciated it.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.