[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BG Buddy - Backgammon Scorekeeper, Clock and Dice---the rules are clear/and unclear

Posted By: Boop
Date: Wednesday, 1 March 2017, at 4:03 p.m.

In Response To: BG Buddy - Backgammon Scorekeeper, Clock and Dice---the rules are clear/and unclear (Phil Simborg)

Agreed with everything you’ve written.

Certain features were not envisioned to be used in the final at Monte Carlo. Photo taking while using the clock function is one of them.

I’m an intermediate club player and like taking position photos but I’ve rarely seen or played a match on the clock in the numerous London BG clubs that I frequent. That’s why I didn’t research well enough the rules concerning photos being taken in your own time. (and my beta testers missed it too)

Since I’m now receiving emails from people who actually are using the BG Buddy clock and taking photos, as well as it being discussed here, I’ve added that ability.

The update is with Apple awaiting approval. If you test it a few times you’ll see that it is keeping time when you go to the photo screen.

In the near future I’ll update the clock to be visible throughout the photo procedure.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.