[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

World Championship/ Let's Bet !

Posted By: Keene
Date: Wednesday, 9 August 2017, at 2:35 p.m.

In Response To: World Championship/ Let's Bet ! (Seth)

Seth, for me at least - and I am sure this is a common thing, I know Petko. I would have congratulated him publicly here had he won, and I'm still really pleased for him that he made it to the finals in the first place. Petko has a ton of friends that do post here, he's very well liked, and very popular too.

But, I dont know Didier, I am happy for him to have won. For me that would be the same as me congratulating Zinedine Zidane for Real winning the super cup. "Hey, guy, well done! I'm someone you dont know from the internet".

Anyway point being that many of us here dont know Didier, its our loss, I know, but as far as I am aware, he doesn't play in US tournaments, so we dont get any exposure to him. I dont play in european tournaments, so I dont get exposure to many of those players. Its really no big deal, IMO.

K

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.