[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

2018 Boston Open Finals Transcripts

Posted By: GL Harvie
Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2018, at 4:16 a.m.

I would like to thank Gerhard Roland, Ed Corey, Nicole Satchel, Lynn Forte, Andrew Fazekas, Maureen Dwyer & especially Ross Gordon for putting on such an enjoyable event, I had a phenomenal time over the weekend, meeting new people as well as renewing acquaintances from my participation in such events in the ’90s.

I witnessed a couple discussions/denouements related to play, that happens in events of this nature, and according to my humble opinion those where handled deftly and accurately by the whole team. Such protocole is refreshing and exemplary.

Participating in this gathering was a pleasure and I am looking forward to seeing the new friends and (humorously superficial) enemies at other events and coming to next years Tournament.

I convey my congratulations to all involved as well as winners for doing a arduous & tremendous job!

Anyone who wants the XG transcript of the Open Finals Doug Roberts-Jack Edelson or The Masters Finals Michael Neagu-Bill Robertie from this event can get them here… Hope this helps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U-wEpslwkjMpGJgEfZbLBZA1DcGnrk7L

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.