[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Reaching in the direction of the cube - question

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018, at 10:18 a.m.

In Response To: Reaching in the direction of the cube - question (christian munk-christensen)

1. This is the LV Open semifinals so you can take that 'newcomer' shit and throw it out the window

2. I also don't think for one second that it was intended to get a tell on what Roberto would do. However, what if it had? What if, by this accidental gesture Roberto gave away that he would take or pass? That would be a big equity swing even though it was an accident which is why we need to follow some sort of strict guidelines.

3. The guy already picked up the dice and sat there thinking for 30 seconds. What is he thinking about? A cube of course! So if he picks up the dice, pauses to think for 30 seconds, then reaches for the cube...I'm sorry, but that should be a cube. Even though, as I said before, I agree completely with how Roberto reacted and would have done the same.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.