[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Ruling from Chicago

Posted By: Fatboy
Date: Thursday, 31 May 2018, at 6:02 p.m.

In Response To: Ruling from Chicago (Kyle B.)

Usually I ignore ruling threads or have some pool hall solution to a problem.

There was a baseball solution suggested earlier in this thread-something about foul balls or fowl balls. lol which one is it?!?!

Well today I have a different approach, Boxing. In boxing there is a old axiom that states "Protect yourself at all times" meaning dont look to the referee to save you or your corner. CYA Cover Your A....

Being the fat kid growing up, being self employed my whole life and being a pool player in less than desirable spots many times before security cameras I learned how to protect myself at all times and not look to anyone else for help(except once in Oakland Ca in 88-close call)

Ok, so how does this apply to BG?

I happen to play a guy often who throws the dice like he is mad at them. They bounce off me often and land on the board several times every time we play-money game.

My solution I simple when I feel a dice I say "No Dice" and grab the other dice as well as what ever hits me.

Is this the best solution for those looking for words to solve a problem? No probably not.

Does it work in a real world situation? Every time.

I manage my game when I play BG, pool, or what ever i'm doing and I play fair(i know this one ins't fare). Point is manage your game, play fair and protect yourself at all times. Then as a last resort look to authority.

I have no opinion on the OP and ain't picking sides.

best eric petersen

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.