[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

From the mouth of the Director...

Posted By: Albert Steg
Date: Friday, 1 June 2018, at 12:39 p.m.

In Response To: From the mouth of the Director... (neilkaz)

My impression changed after seeing the video as well -- it's not what I envisioned from the initial description, and judging from the very brief exchange when Rory makes the ruling on the video, I wonder whether he was picturing just what happened as well. It seems like Allen assented to the ruling a little too readily, maybe not getting across what happened vividly enough?

Going back to the first post in this thread, I don't think the verb "batting" is the most apt choice for what I saw in the video. It looks to me more like "launching."

Rory, surely if a die came fully to rest on a players wrist and he flicked his hand tossing it back across, that wouldn't be valid? If so, how about if it was his palm?

Just for clarification, do any of the commenters here who have been in the "valid roll" camp still think so after viewing the video?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.