[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

DMP 11 vs Odis

Posted By: Karol Szczerek
Date: Monday, 25 June 2018, at 6:21 a.m.

In Response To: DMP 11 vs Odis (neilkaz)

OTB I guess I'd just autofill the 5 and 7. Since you've posted this one here, I guess it can't be that intuitive so I guess either 6/5(2) 24/22 or even 24/22(2) might be correct.

My thinking is that 6/5(2) 24/22 seems the way to go. The 22pt blot is a thorn for White, who wants to extend the prime by covering the rear blots or building the 4. With it we will probably have an opportunity to either hit a blot at the back of White's prime, escape or just cover to get the anchor close to the edge of the fast-growing prime. The attack is unlikely since we've just developed a 4 vs 2pt board and it's a DMP, so attacking is not that strong of a plan, generally. Going to 22pt with the second blot doesn't achieve more enough in my eyes to pass up on making the 5 on our side of the board, so I'd put 24/22(2) away.

White's prime isn't there yet, but it might be in a roll or two with so many material in front, and the timing is sort of even with a slight nod for White, so splitting and getting close to the edge is thematic.

OTforum, 6/5(2) 24/22 for me.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.